Why work with me?
I’m a deeply experienced marketing communications consultant, so I am able to bring a very skilled approach to my collaborations with brands and destinations. I produce high-quality and compelling content in addition to providing a variety of strategic services. I also have built a strong network within the travel industry, and can tap into my relationships with other influencers. Please review my policies to see if we’re a fit and contact me to discuss how we can work together.
Here is an overview of my services, examples of recent collaborations, and a breakdown of my blog and social media statistics.
Below are some services I provide to brands and destinations, both as a blogger and a consultant.
As a Blogger
- Participation in group and solo press/FAM trips
- Reviews and social media promotion of accommodations, tours and experiences
- Twitter and Instagram “takeovers”
- Photography for website, social media and print materials
- Interviews & speaking engagements
As a Consultant
- Brand audits & recommendations – analysis and recommendations for websites, blogs, marketing materials and social media channels
- Social media strategy – comprehensive plans for outreach & engagement with key audiences
- Content strategy & creation for websites, blogs, marketing materials, and social media channels
- Blogger relations – influencer vetting & introductions, with a particular focus on New England
- Pioneer Valley Visitors Bureau / Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism
- Poland Tourism
- Quebec City Tourism
- Visit Indy
Other Experiences & Brands
Social Media Statistics
- Instagram: 12,000 followers with 10%+ engagement
- Twitter: 11,000 followers
- Facebook: 1,700 likes with 8,000-10,000+ monthly post reach
- LinkedIn: 1,200+ followers
- Klout Score: 64 (63 = top 5% of social media engagement)
- 100% organic growth on all channels.
as of January 2018
The majority of visitors to A Traveling Life are women (82%) between 25 and 34 years old (57%) who live in the U.S. (69%).
- DA = 37, PA = 40
- Average Monthly Unique Visitors: 5,000-7,500+
as of January 2018