If you would like to contribute to A Traveling Life, there are a few opportunities available. They are:
- Guest Posts: Guest posts from other travel bloggers and writers will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Priority topics are:
- Itineraries that are suitable for working professionals
- Advice on balancing professional careers with travel
- “My Favorite Food Town” highlighting 5 establishments from a second-tier city
- Other ideas will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Traveling Lives: This series features Q&As with professionals who have been able to balance their professional career and other life demands with significant travel.
- Jobs That Let You See the World: This series features Q&As with professionals who work full-time at a job that requires significant travel.
- NGO Spotlight: This series features Q&As with social innovators and entrepreneurs around the world.
Please contact me if you are interested in any of these opportunities and would like to discuss the details.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Only original content will be featured. All writing and photos must be your own. For a guest post, you can write about the same topic that you’ve written about elsewhere; however, your angle should be unique. You can submit photos that have been used elsewhere.
- Minor edits may be made. By submitting a post or profile, you agree to let me make edits for grammar and consistency. I will inform you if any substantial changes need to be made.
- A Traveling Life has publication rights. You are the copyright owner of the content; however, by submitting a post or profile, you agree to provide me with the rights to use the content in marketing materials for the site.