If you would like to contribute to A Traveling Life, there are a few opportunities available. They are:
- Guest Posts: Guest posts from other travel bloggers and writers will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Priority topics are:
- Itineraries that are suitable for working professionals
- Advice on balancing professional careers with travel
- “My Favorite Food Town” highlighting 5 establishments from a second-tier city
- Other ideas will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Traveling Lives: This series features Q&As with professionals who have been able to balance their professional career and other life demands with significant travel.
- Jobs That Let You See the World: This series features Q&As with professionals who work full-time at a job that requires significant travel.
Please contact me if you are interested in any of these opportunities and would like to discuss the details.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Only original content will be featured. All writing and photos must be your own. For a guest post, you can write about the same topic that you’ve written about elsewhere; however, your angle should be unique. You can submit photos that have been used elsewhere.
- Minor edits may be made. By submitting a post or profile, you agree to let me make edits for grammar and consistency. I will inform you if any substantial changes need to be made.
- A Traveling Life has publication rights. You are the copyright owner of the content; however, by submitting a post or profile, you agree to provide me with the rights to use the content in marketing materials for the site.