If you would like to contribute to A Traveling Life, there are two opportunities available. They are:
- Guest Posts: I am looking for guest posts from independent travelers and travel bloggers that provide unique tips and tricks with the goal of making travel easier and more accessible for professionals, as well as those that provide advice on balancing professional careers with travel. Other ideas will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Traveling Lives: Each week I post a Q&A with someone who has been able to balance their professional career and other life demands with significant travel – to show that all it takes is a little planning, creativity and compromise to live a traveling life.
Please contact me if you are interested in either opportunity and would like to discuss the details.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Only original content will be featured. All writing and photos must be your own. For a guest post, you can write about the same topic that you’ve written about elsewhere; however, your angle should be unique. You can submit photos that have been used elsewhere.
- Minor edits may be made. By submitting a post or profile, you agree to let me make edits for grammar and consistency. I will inform you if any substantial changes need to be made.
- A Traveling Life has publication rights. You are the copyright owner of the content; however, by submitting a post or profile, you agree to provide me with the rights to use the content in marketing materials for the site.